Shipping will be calculated and charged to customer after purchase of product if you would like a shipping quote please call 808-657-4889
FITMENT: TOYOTA MODELS BELOW
- 2020/2021 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 (3UR-FE)
- Note: does not fit Flex Fuel vehicles
2020/2021 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 TVS1900
Give your 2020-2021 Tundra’s 5.7L V8 the power of a big block with the Magnuson TVS1900 Supercharger system. Engineered specifically for the 3UR-FE, this system matches your Tundra’s V8 as if it were factory equipment with Toyota-level fit and finish and bolts on like OEM parts. The Tundra TVS1900 supercharger puts a mammoth 543hp and 535lb-ft on tap at the crank for the power and torque of a much larger engine – at any altitude.
This roots type blower is integrated right into a redesigned and enlarged intake manifold, along with two massive air-to-liquid charge coolers to maintain consistent air charge temperatures. Keeping heat soak at bay, those twin coolers are aided by a front mounted heat exchanger with an electric water pump to keep the coolant flowing. The all-in-one design means fewer possible leak points, a more compact underhood package, quieter operation (when you -aren’t- flooring it) and bypass valve to retain OE-like MPG when you’re cruising. The system is very easy to live with daily driving and since it’s pre-filled and sealed, there’s no maintenance on the unit for its lifetime.
This direct bolt on blower can be installed over a weekend by an enthusiast, or a pro can do the install in about a day – and it’s also easily reverted to stock if needed. On top of that, there are no smog headaches - this system is also 50 state legal with a CARB EO #. With robust cooling, nothing extra to maintain and Toyota level reliability, you’ve got power and peace of mind.
- Eaton TVS1900 rotor group
- Kit produces 7-8 psi. in standard form on a showroom vehicle
- Installs without any metal cutting (no drilling, sawing etc.)
- Installs without any wiring being cut – all connections are plug-in
- O-rings on all interfaces (leak-free install)
- Unrestricted rotor discharge port (maximizes flow, minimizes loss)
- Large plenum (equalizes flow to all ports)
- Long port “runners” for improved fueling (minimizes cross-fire)
- High Flow Fuel Injectors
- High Flow Fuel Pump
- Supercharger specific Spark Plugs
- Maintains all OE sensors
- High Flow Air Filter
- Injection molded Lower Air-box
- Injection molded Upper Air-box
- Injection molded intake Coupling
- Utilizes OE throttle body
- CARB Certification EO# D-488-48
- **Attention model year 2020 Toyota Tundra starters will remain energized for 3-5 seconds as a known effect of the calibration. Note the starter will NOT remain engaged once the engine is running and therefore will not have a detrimental effect on the starter or ring gear.
- Magnuson Toyota Tundra Supercharger Installation Manual PDF
- Magnuson Toyota Tundra Coupler Replacement Instructions PDF