'03-09 LEXUS GX470 DUROBUMPS 5.25" REAR BUMP STOPS - DBR525LT
Aftermarket 5.25 in. Rubber Rear Bump Stops for Lexus GX470 (2003-2009)
DuroBumps premium bump stops are proudly made in the USA from dual durometer (hardness) rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard bottom-outs, allowing for greater control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops, which can feel rock-hard on contact. DuroBumps bring better off-road control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops and eliminate the “shell-shock” effect when hitting larger bumps.
Installing the DuroBumps DBR525LT is the equivalent of using a 3 in. block spacer with OEM bump stops. The DBR525LT limits wheel-up travel by 3 in. compared to OEM bump stops and is designed for Dobinsons OR Metaltech rear Long Travel Kits using a 12 in. rear shock only.
- 2003-2009 Lexus GX470
- Size: 5 x 3 x 5.25 in. (ea.)
- Intended shock length: Dobinsons OR Metaltech rear Long Travel Kits using 12 in. rear shock only
- Lift Height: 2 in. plus (loaded)
- Deflection (compression): 1 in. @ 1500LBS
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure a proper fit with no modifications.
- Reduced tire rub – Reduced wheel-up travel means less tire rub in the wheel wells and reduced driveshaft contact on the OEM gas tank skid.
- Misalignment corrected – The rear OEM bump stops are not aligned properly to the rear axle from Toyota. OEM bump stops are actually misaligned by approximately 1 in. DuroBumps addresses this issue by designing the proper offset so DuroBumps contacts the rear axle tube centered as needed.
- Increased suspension life – DuroBumps greatly extends the service life of other suspension components by absorbing the shock load applied from suspension bottom-outs. They absorb the impact, saving your critical suspension components from excessive wear and extending service intervals to shocks, upper and lower control arm bushings, and panhard bar bushings.
- Small, compact, application-specific – Designed for specific truck models, No “universal-fit” spacers required.
- Smooth and silent – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – Every set of DuroBumps comes with JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and a single-use thread locker, to ensure a strong, secure fit.
DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard bottom-outs and allows for greater control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops, which can feel rock-hard on contact. With DuroBumps, you’ll gain better off-road control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops and eliminate the “shell-shock” effect experienced when hitting larger bumps.
*FREIGHT WILL BE CALCULATED BEFORE WE FINALIZE ORDER
- TOP NOTCH HAWAII -