DuroBumps U-Bolt Flip Kit for 2005+ Tacoma Steel Powdercoat DBFK01-885
The DuroBumps U-bolt Flip Kit is designed to replace the light-gauge OEM U-bolts and factory leaf-spring plate with high-quality, 9/16" diameter U-bolts 8.85" long and a heavy-duty 3/8" steel flip-plate with bent ends, making it the toughest, highest quality U-bolt flip kit on the market. This kit was designed specifically for the 2nd Gen and 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma and made in the USA.
Toyota trucks leave the factory with a less-than-ideal U-bolt configuration. The U-bolt threads are located under the rear axle and pointing toward the ground, thus reducing under-axle clearance. This can make a critical difference in clearance while off-roading, causing the rear axle to get hung up or caught on rocks.
The DuroBumps U-bolt configuration solves this problem by inverting the U-bolt threads so they point upward. DuroBumps 9/16" steel U-bolts saddle the axle tube, with the threads facing upward, which means the little-to-no chance of getting hung up, caught, or exposed to damage. The U-bolts mount the rear axle to the leaf pack, using a 3/8" thick steel plate with bent ends. The plate sits on top of the rear leaf pack, for even greater protection for the U-bolt threads.
The flip plate is black powder-coated, and all supplied U-bolts are black. All Tacoma rear DuroBumps options bolt-on quickly and easily. All provided hardware is zinc coated.
- Increased under-axle clearance – By inverting the factory U-bolt assembly, DuroBumps U-bolt Flip kits greatly increase under axle clearance and increase the durability of the U-bolts.
- 9/16" U-bolt diameter – 9/16" diameter U-bolts ensure a strong, secure fit, more than ample for withstanding the extra wear and tear of off-roading.
- 3/8 steel mounting plate – DuroBumps’ black powder-coated 3/8" thick flip-plates are much more robust and durable than the spindly OEM-stamped steel mounting plates. DuroBumps flip plates are mounted above the rear leaf pack, protecting them from rocks and debris, compared to OEM plates that are exposed beneath the rear axle housing and reduce under-axle clearance.
- Easy installation – With provided instructions, replacing the OEM U-bolts with a DuroBumps Flip Kit is simple, requiring just basic tools.
- (2) Two 3/8" steel flip plates
- (4) Four 9/16" Dia. U-bolts
- (4) Zinc coated tall nuts
- (4) Zinc coated thick washers
- (1) Mounting hardware kit (to mount DuroBumps bump stops)
- For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason
*FREIGHT WILL BE CALCULATED BEFORE WE FINALIZE ORDER
- TOP NOTCH HAWAII -